The GPS SARS logbook is a foolproof and tamper-proof system to track a vehicle’s movements and automatically generate a tax logbook as you drive, saving you effort and on the long run, a great deal of aggravation and money. It plugs into a car’s cigarette lighter socket. Data is stored electronically (in the cloud with password protection) for more than five years and can be downloaded as needed.
- The high-sensitivity GPS tracks vehicle use and accurately and permanently records the car’s movements in time and space.
- The logbook automatically generates a SARS tax logbook.
- It synchronises with the web software via a PC USB connection.
- Trips can be viewed on the web using Google Maps.
- Your USB device (iPhone, Samsung, Blackberry, etc) can be charged through the unit.
- No installation is required. Simply plug and go.
- There are no monthly costs. The device comes at a price of R949, including VAT.
- GT-Installs provides a professional mobile installation service for
- Bluetooth car kits in Johannesburg, Pretoria and surrounding areas. It also supplies and installs parking sensors and tracking systems.