Stews are perfect for a chilly winter's evening. Here's a recipe for a delicious hearty beef stew.
To make this dish, you will need:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 25ml sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g beef cubes
- 2 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ROYCO stew mix for beef
- 400ml water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Fry onion and garlic in the heated oil until softened.
- Stir in the beef cubes and brown, add the chopped tomato.
- Dissolve the Stew Mix with 400ml water and pour over the beef cubes.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour, season to taste.
- Add potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
The sale of Roundup Pro 360 was recently banned in Lyon, France after a court found that regulators failed to…
Vinpro’s chairperson, Anton Smuts, has called on wine producers and winery directors to stop selling bulk wine at “pathetically low”…
John Deere recently announced improvements and additions to the specifications of some of its tractors and combines.
The 3,9% increase in total tractor sales from 6 462 units in 2017 to 6 714 units in 2018, has…
Numerous health benefits have been ascribed to rooibos tea, making it not only a firm favourite among South African tea…
Attempting unfamiliar cuisines often means encountering unknown or unavailable ingredients. In the case of food from North Africa and the…