Stews are perfect for a chilly winter's evening. Here's a recipe for a delicious hearty beef stew.
To make this dish, you will need:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 25ml sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g beef cubes
- 2 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ROYCO stew mix for beef
- 400ml water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Fry onion and garlic in the heated oil until softened.
- Stir in the beef cubes and brown, add the chopped tomato.
- Dissolve the Stew Mix with 400ml water and pour over the beef cubes.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour, season to taste.
- Add potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
Veganism is a growing global trend, and many of us will serve dinner or lunch to a vegan guest at…
EkoNiva-APK is a leading milk producer in Russia and Europe. Sophisticated technology and facilities are largely behind its success.
The Joint Constitutional Review Committee has adopted a resolution that Section 25 of the Constitution must be amended to allow…
Adding to a farming operation or agribusiness is not simply a matter of obtaining more land. James Brand, senior associate…
Agri Eastern Cape has welcomed the heavy sentences handed down to two men found guilty of murdering Alexandria-based farmer Riaan…
A new vaccine is being tested by researchers at the University of Edinburgh and the Pirbright Institute in the UK…