Categories: Tours & Events
Farmer’s Weekly Nampo Tour 2017
(Bookings are closed) Farmer`s Weekly invites visitors from countries outside SA’s borders as well as our local producers and agri…
(Bookings are closed) The Nampo Agricultural Trade Show takes place in Bothaville, Free State, South Africa from 16-19 May 2017.
- Four-star accommodation with all meals included
- Comfortable air-conditioned buses
- Visit to Nampo Agricultural trade show for one-and-a-half days
- Visits to commercial farming operations
- Visit to historical sites in Pretoria, as well as the option to visit shopping malls
- Flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Local transport other than indicated on the programme
Enquiries about more tours and events
Marianna du Plessis
063 076 9135 /email@example.com.
Two recent court rulings on commonages have outlined the rights of those using the areas, as well as the responsibilities…
Producers use breeding values to determine the long-term value of certain animals to their herds.
Growing awareness of the interconnectedness between water, energy and food security is resulting in a more holistic way of measuring…
Steak can be cooked and served in a variety of ways, but this Asian-inspired marinade can turn even the tastiest…
The one crucial point that should not be forgotten by all the organisations and political parties representing, or claiming to…
President Cyril Ramaphosa announced that government has reprioritised funding towards an economic stimulus package that would focus on agriculture, among…