Designed by farmers, for farmers
The Bearings International all-in-one toolbox, designed to fit neatly behind a bakkie seat, enables 95% of mechanical problems in the field to be repaired quickly and efficiently.
This saves time and cost, and increases the lifespan of expensive farming equipment.
The toolbox comes with renowned Jonnesway tools, which carry a lifetime warranty, and each tool is available individually should any be lost. The toolbox features a robust case with interior cushioning to protect its contents under the toughest conditions.
A well-recognised global brand, Jonnesway has over 30 years’ experience in the professional and industrial tool market, and its products are engineered to help mechanics and DIY enthusiasts maximise their skills.
The company’s range includes hand tools, air tools, automotive repair tools, and tool trolleys, in addition to mechanic tool sets. Ongoing research and development ensures that every product is at the cutting-edge of technology.
Jonnesway meets strict international standards, many exceeding the requirements set by DIN and ANSI (the European and US bureaus of standards), as it physically tests every product.
This quality assurance, combined with Bearings International’s extensive distribution network, guarantees reliability, availability and peace of mind for every user..
Terms and conditions
• The prize includes one Bearings International toolbox valued at R4 980.
• The competition runs from 2 September to 30 September.
Online competition terms and conditions
- The competition runs from 2 September to 30 September 2019.
- The first correctly completed entry/s to be drawn will win the prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Employees of all companies involved, their advertising agencies and immediate families may not enter the competition.
- By signing up for this competition, you agree to receive the Farmer’s Weekly newsletter.
- Offer valid for SA residents only.
- The winner will be notified telephonically and/or via email.
- To comply with the Consumer Protection Act, the winner will be required to supply their ID number.