With the Natural Action Technologies Portable Action Water Kit, you can get structured water straight from your tap! Wine or juice also taste smoother, and fruit and vegetables stay fresh for longer.
The portable unit will also energise your bath water; swirl it around in the bath after you’ve filled it. Try it! Your skin and hair will never want to bath in flat water again.
Be creative; there’s no limit to what you can do!
Structured water, where science meets nature…
When our water is pumped, filtered, chemically treated, contaminated or left stagnant, it loses a major part of its natural ability to hydrate and energise plants. That’s why plants respond better to rainwater than to irrigation.
Structuring water repairs depleted pumped water to a natural, energised state. Restoring the vital communications system between soil and root systems is essential to make nutrients more available for plants to thrive.
The benefits of structured water
- Structured water has all the power of rainwater with increased biofield energy.
- Removes anaerobic bacteria and toxins from irrigation sources.
- Increases nutritional value of fruit and vegetables.
Variations in soil, seed quality and environmental factors may lead to differing results. We recommend testing structured water in controlled environments where outcomes can be measured before any wide-scale implementation. A refractometer would verify increased brix values in fruit and vegetables.
Structured water: the new standard in water quality.
This prize includes:
1 x Natural Action Portable Structured Water Unit
1 x Neoprene double sleeve bag
1 x eco-friendly borosilicate (hardened) glass bottle
Terms and conditions
• Winners will be required to provide the Health Water Company with a testimonial within 30 days of receipt of the prize, based on their use of the Natural Action Portable Unit.
To enter the competition, complete the following information:
Competition is closed.
The competition runs from 25 March to 30 April 2019.
Online competition terms and conditions
- Winners will be required to provide the Health Water Company with a testimonial within 30 days of receipt of the prize, based on their use of the Natural Action Portable Unit.
- The competition runs from 25 March to 30 April 2019.
- The first correctly completed entry/s to be drawn will win the prize/s.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- Employees of all companies involved, their advertising agencies and immediate families may not enter the competition.
- By signing up for this competition, you agree to receive the Farmer’s Weekly newsletter.
- Offer valid for SA residents only.
- The winner/s will be notified telephonically and/or via email.
- To comply with the Consumer Protection Act, winner/s will be required to supply their ID numbers.