The Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), in partnership with Corteva Agriscience, is recruiting women entrepreneurs in agriculture and related industries for a 12-month blended development programme.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Minimum age: 18 years old;
- Minimum number of years in business: one year;
- Sector: agriculture and related sub-sectors;
- Employ at least one or more persons;
- Annual revenue must be at least R200 000 (total sales in one year);
- Business must show growth potential;
- Must have matric, but this will be assessed on a case-by-case basis;
- English language proficiency;
- Access to device for online learning and basic computer literacy;
- A commitment fee of R3 500, which is fully refundable upon graduation.