(Bookings are closed) Fruit Logistica is an all-in-one platform, providing visitors with a global industry forum and marketplace, as well as a source of new ideas and inspiration.
Come join the show’s 70 000 visitors from 130 countries in attending the daily conferences and demonstrations, with guests from the import/export, production, wholesale and retail trade, packaging and labelling, transporting and handling sectors.
Apart from visiting the show and sightseeing in Berlin, the Farmer’s Weekly tour includes visits to markets and farms in and around Berlin, as well as a two-day visit to Amsterdam in the Netherlands to visit markets, processing factories and farms to experience the best of the regional produce.
Sunday, 4 February: Group departs from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.
Monday, 5 February: Group arrives in Berlin, Germany for a day of sightseeing.
Tuesday, 6 February: A full day of farm and market visits in and around Berlin.
Wednesday, 7 February: A full day visit to the Fruit Logistica show at the Messe Berlin showgrounds.
Thursday, 8 February: A half-day visit to the show, and a late afternoon departure to Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Friday, 9 February: A full day of farm visits, as well as visits to processing factories and markets in Amsterdam.
Saturday, 10 February: An early morning visit to a dairy farm, and an afternoon of leisure. Group departs in the evening for South Africa.
Sunday, 11 February: Group arrives in Johannesburg.
- Economy class return flights from OR Tambo International Airport to Schiphol and Tegel airports;
- Airport taxes for OR Tambo, Tegel and Schiphol airports;
- Travel insurance (travel and medical insurance are compulsory for visa applications);
- Three nights’ accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Berlin, including breakfast;
- An additional two nights in Amsterdam in a 4-star hotel, including breakfast (Option B only);
- Airport transfers abroad;
- Entrance to the Fruit Logistica show and use of the facilities in the international lounge, including snacks and drinks;
- Daily shuttles from hotel to showgrounds at Messe Berlin;
- Transport to and from port, farms and consumer markets;
- Farewell drinks.
- Visa application fees. However, Farmer`s Weekly and Boland Travel will offer support in this regard;
- Lunch and dinners;
- Local transport not included in the programme;
- Personal expenses;
- Domestic transport within South Africa.
Marianna du Plessis
063 076 9135 /[email protected].
For future tour click here