(Bookings are closed) The Farmer’s Weekly tour to Argentina will introduce participants to some of the most important agricultural industries in the country.
The tour will include farm visits to major grain and beef producers, a look inside some of Argentina’s main agricultural trade headquarters, as well as plenty of opportunities to enjoy the country’s rich culture.
Participants can also attend the 28th IFAMA World Forum in the country’s capital city, Buenos Aires.
- Return economy class flights, as well as regional flights abroad;
- Hotel accommodation in 4-star hotels;
- Breakfast, lunches and dinner as indicated on the programme;
- Airport transfers and local transfers as indicated on the programme;
- Airport taxes for all flights, except connection flights in South Africa;
- Travel and medical insurance;
- English-speaking agricultural technical guide on farm visits.
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate;
- All meals not included on the programme;
- All items of a personal nature;
- Registration for the IFAMA conference in Buenos Aires.
Bookings & travel information
021 872 1581 / [email protected]
Marianna du Plessis
063 076 9135 / [email protected]