Join the Farmer’s Weekly tour to Nampo Harvest Day, 11-14 August 2020*, Africa’s premier agricultural show, to experience the best that South African agriculture has to offer.
The tour includes farm visits to two commercial producers, and presents delegates with the perfect opportunity to network with other like-minded business and farming role players.
* Due to the novel coronavirus outbreak in South Africa, the Nampo Harvest Day has been moved from 12 to 15 May to 11 to 14 August.
Single: R8 450 per person
Sharing: R6 450 per person*
Price including VAT
* NOTE: Farmer’s Weekly cannot allocate shared accommodation to parties not familiar with each other. Should you choose this package, please ensure that you include the name of the person with whom you wish to share.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a tented village at Nampo Park. Breakfast ‘on the go’ is included;
- Entrance to Nampo showground for two days;
- Air-conditioned mini-bus from OR Tambo International Airport to Bothaville;
- Farewell lunch on 13 August;
- Farmer’s Weekly bag, scarf, beanie, and gloves, as well as the latest issue, a blanket, pillow and travel mug;
- Two farm visits: a crop and livestock farm.
- Local transport and parking fees at OR Tambo International Airport;
- Expenses of a personal nature not included in the programme;
- Flights, meals and accommodation other than stated in the programme;
- Visa application fees, where applicable.
- Bookings close 10 July 2020.
- There will be a 5% automatic increase in the package price for late registrations and payments. Final payment is due no later than 31 Julyl 2020.
- These prices have been calculated based on the assumption that 16 or more people will be participating. Terms and conditions apply. To confirm your booking, a 50% deposit is due on registration. Deposit is non-refundable within 31 days of arrival.
- Full programme and registration forms are available online.
Tour sponsored by:
Bookings & Flights
Contact: Linda Toerien [email protected]
Boland Travel will offer bookings and accommodation support for travellers from outside Gauteng.