This course offers the winners a chance to broaden their knowledge on a fast-growing alternative energy sector at a time when business is struggling with costly power cuts.
Whether you are a farmer looking to energy-proof your business or someone interested in learning new skills, this is your chance to expand your knowledge! The main focus of learning in this course is the components of a photovoltaic (PV) system, and the theoretical components related to PV.
To stand a chance to win, fill in your details below to be entered into the draw:
[Competition is closed.]
Competition terms and conditions
- The competition runs from 12 to 30 October 2022.
- The competition is only open to South African citizens who are 16 years and older.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- Participants will only be eligible to win once in each competition.
- The prize is limited to the predetermined SA Campus Online Course of the month.
- The prize must be used within 12 months from the date of issue.
- The prize may not be sold or exchanged for cash.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The course will be presented online.
- The prize does not include a device and/or data to view/complete the course.
- Upon completion of the course, learners will receive an SA Campus Certificate of Completion. If the learners wish to complete the course through SETA, they can contact SA Campus directly; learners will be responsible for the costs involved in SETA accreditation.
- Employees of the promoter, partners, directors, members, as well as their spouses, life partners, children, siblings, and associates are not eligible to enter this competition.
- The promoter shall not be held liable if they are unable to contact any of the winners after three (3) attempts made within three (3) working days of their name being drawn, for whatever reason, including incorrect entry steps followed, incorrect contact details, inoperative telephone numbers, or no answer. Such winners will be disqualified, and new winners will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
- In the event that the competition is cancelled or suspended, all participants/entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the promoter, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers or sponsors.
- All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to Farmer’s Weekly’s head office on 010 971 3765, or email [email protected].
- By participating in this competition, participants give Farmer’s Weekly and SA Campus the consent to publish and/or use any and/or all content submitted. This excludes personal information, as per the POPI Act.
More on SA Campus
SA Campus is an education and training company with a highly experienced team dedicated to bringing about transformation through higher education and training. Online studies are designed for students whose scheduling commitments would otherwise make it difficult to enrol in a full-time higher education programme.
SA Campus offers individual courses, diplomas, associate degrees and certificate programmes through online studies. The content of the course material is carefully selected from reputable developers and institutions.
For more information on available courses, click here: sacampusonline.com