You will need:
- 200g Boudoir biscuits
- 250ml cream
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) honey
- 250ml (1 cup) strong black coffee with 30ml (2 Tbsp) honey
- Powdered dark chocolate as a finishing touch
1. Beat the cream until stiff, add the honey and mix gently. (Keep 30ml aside for the mountain’s famous ‘tablecloth’.)
2. Dip one biscuit at a time into the hot coffee. Lay six biscuits next to each other in a baking dish to form the base.
3. Using a spatula, cover the first layer of biscuits with some of the cream.
4. Place another layer of biscuits on top, using only five biscuits now to begin creating the mountain slope. Cover with more cream.
5. Repeat the process, using one less biscuit.
6. For the last level, make three peaks, leaving a gap in between each. Use the leftover cream to cover the entire ‘mountain’.
7. Sprinkle the chocolate over the cream.
8. For the final touch, use the reserved cream to form the cloudy tablecloth.
9. Keep in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.