The Expo is a part of BITC’s efforts to boost investment, job creation and economic diversification by promoting the southern African country as a place to visit, live and invest. Participants will get a chance to connect with potential clients, establish partnerships and leverage other opportunities.
WHY GLOBAL EXPO BOTSWANA 2022?
- Meet buyers/sellers of your product
- Take part in the Business Matchmaking
- Enter into partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Attend all business workshops
- Take part in the Investment and Trade Conference
- Meet the government procurement divisions
- Engage agents/distributors of your product
- Explore new markets
- Located strategically in Southern Africa and suitable to be used as a launch pad into the rest of the SADC region, presenting a market opportunity of 200 million people.
- The country boasts political and economic stability which are unparalleled in the continent.
- Stable macroeconomic environment &economic growth.
- No foreign exchange controls.
- Preferential market access to SACU, SADC, EU, MERCUSOR and US markets.
- Relatively high sovereign credit ratings in comparison to other African countries e.g. ratings by Moody’s, Standard & Poor, World Bank ease of Doing Business, Transparency International etc.
- Low tax regime.
The BITC is calling on companies to exhibit at Global Expo Botswana. Download the form, fill in the details and email the completed form to: [email protected].