Located near the popular KZN Midlands Meander, St John’s Village is close to Howick centre and trendy restaurants.
Residents have easy access to local amenities and live within walking distance of the St John’s Village Lifestyle Shopping Centre, with its array of shops.
The estate is ideal for families and offers peaceful, natural surroundings.
Summer days can be spent alongside the catch-and-release dam, while children can ride their bicycles in safety. The estate is ideal for long, gentle strolls.
The Orchard House is the hub for Friday ‘happy hour’ gatherings. The house provides a community pool area, library, boardroom and lounge. St John’s Village has various residential opportunities. Each has breathtaking views, and room for a growing family.
The vast landscape gives adults and children the ideal setting to spend time together outdoors:
- The Vineyards: Residential land from R480 000. Readybuilt homes from R2,7-million.
- The Wetlands: Residential land from R606 000 (including VAT). Ready-built homes from R3,2-million.
- Meadow Ridge: two-bed, two-bath units from R2,35-million; three-bed, two-bath units from R2,5-million.
Retire in the country St John’s Village offers two types of retirement opportunities for the over-55s. Construction on the Care Centre will also be starting soon.
- The Orchards: Two-bed, two-bath units for R2,325-million; three-bed, two-bath units from R2,53-million.
- The Arboretum: Ready-built homes from R3,25-million.
Email [email protected], or phone 082 547 8798.