To make this dish, you will need:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 25ml sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g beef cubes
- 2 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ROYCO stew mix for beef
- 400ml water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Fry onion and garlic in the heated oil until softened.
- Stir in the beef cubes and brown, add the chopped tomato.
- Dissolve the Stew Mix with 400ml water and pour over the beef cubes.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour, season to taste.
- Add potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.