(Bookings are closed) Sommet de l’élevage, Europe’s greatest livestock show, is taking place from 3 to 5 October in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
Join Farmer`s Weekly on this tour to view 2 000 animals, visit 1 500 exhibitions and network with 95 000 visitors.
Located in the heart of the Central Highlands, in the largest beef cattle breeding region in Europe, Sommet de l’élevage is one of the primary international trade shows that specialise in the production of livestock, including dairy and beef cattle, sheep, and horses.
Enjoy a VIP reception for international visitors with free entrance to the show, a personal welcome, interpreters, 35 farm visits from which to choose and B2B meetings. Sommet 2018 will host the Salers National Championship.
- Return economy class tickets from OR Tambo International Airport to Charles de Gaulle in Paris;
- Airport and city taxes;
- Travel and medical insurance;
- Return train tickets from Paris to Clermont-Ferrand;
- Return transfers from train station in Clermont-Ferrand to hotel;
- Three nights` accommodation in a 4-star hotel;
- Return bus transfers from hotel to showground;
- Free entry to Sommet de l’élevage;
- Snacks and drinks at the showground in the international lounge;
- International networking evening;
- Interpreter for farm visits and B2B meetings.
- Visa applications, which cost around R1 200/visa. Please note, the final day for visa applications is 14 September. Final day to request invitation letters for visa applications is 10 September;
- Lunch and dinners that are not indicated in the programme;
- Parking at local airports.
Future tours and booking information
021 872 1581 / [email protected]
Marianna du Plessis 063 076 9135 / [email protected]