Known as one of the main global players in the agricultural machinery market, Jacto is expanding its reseller network in South Africa.
Jacto now has representatives in the Free State, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Gauteng and North West, and it expects to have new partners in other regions soon.
The increase in the reseller list has the objective of getting Jacto closer to its final customers, and delivering high-quality after-sales service both in terms of technical support and spare parts.
Jacto already sells a broad portfolio of products in South Africa aimed at spraying, such as the line of Arbus air blast sprayers for fruit crops and the line of Uniport self-propelled sprayers for large crops such as wheat and soya beans.
However, Jacto, which is recognised for its application technology, plans to expand its list of products available in the South African market.
South African market
“Jacto is developing new product lines, and we intend to introduce them soon to South African farmers. An example of a product that will be available very soon in South Africa is the Arbus 2000 line with 1 000mm fan, and the new carbon-fiber 42m booms for Uniport 4530 self-propelled sprayers, which feature state-of-the-art technology”, affirms Gustavo Serizawa, Jacto commercial manager for international markets.
According to Seriwaza, South Africa was chosen as one of the priority countries in Jacto’s commercial strategy.
Currently, Jacto exports to more than 110 countries. Besides expanding its reseller network, Jacto has recently hired a new sales promoter and a technical promoter to reinforce the local team.
“South Africa is a country with a wide variety of crops and some of the best farmers in the world who use the most recent technologies to compensate for the adverse agricultural conditions. The country offers Jacto the opportunity to have machines working in different conditions and crops. In addition to that, it is a gateway to grow in other African countries,” says Stephan Strydom, Jacto sales coordinator to South Africa.
Below is the current list of Jacto resellers in South Africa and their contact details:
Mega Agri: Contact: Chris Botha; Email address: [email protected]; Phone number: 27 82 801 5484
BR Dienste: Contact: Reinhardt Grobler; Email address: [email protected]; Phone number: 27 83 631 4681
- MatAgri: Contact: Matthew McGregor; Email address: [email protected]; Phone number: 27 82 335 5118
- Middelburg International: Contact: Robert Groenewald; Email address: [email protected]; Phone number: 27 82 907 9323
- Spraynet: Contact: John Taljaardt; Email address: [email protected]; Phone number: 27 72 867 6177
- Laeveld Trekkers (LVT): Contact: Wimpie Bezuidenhout; Phone number: 27 82 907 9323
- Laeveld Trekkers (LVT): Contact: Henk Bezuidenhout; Email address: [email protected]; Phone number: 27 82 377 1933
- Middelburg International: Contact: Harold Groenewald; Email address: [email protected]; Phone number: 27 82 907 9323
CIH Equipment: Contact: Tienie Nel; Email address: [email protected]; Phone number: 27 83 509 059