Bonnox is a South African company founded in 1962. It is a proud manufacturer and distributor of prefabricated fencing, using 1,96mm heavily or lightly galvanised steel wire.
Bonnox manufactures Hingejoint® fencing. It consists of a number of horizontal wires interwoven with vertical wires, making different spacing and patterns, of which some are rectangular and some square.
Rust on poles should be treated when necessary to prevent it from spreading to the fence. Bonnox fencing has a high tensile breaking strain at 415kg for horizontal and 220kg for vertical wires.
A unique Bonnox feature is the kink to absorb impacts in the horizontal wires and is ideally suited to contain big game and farm animals.
Bonnox has designed a large range of products to fit client’s needs:
- Money Saver Range: Available in 300mm vertical spacing for sheep and cattle, as well as 150mm vertical spacing for dogs and pigs. Heights range from 0.648m to 1.47m.
- Close Mesh Range: Available in 150mm vertical spacing for small game as well as 300mm vertical spacing for large game. Heights range from 0,91m to 2,44m.
- Kombi Fence Range: Combination of 300mm spacing between the vertical wires for the top portion and 150mm spacing for the bottom portion, for mixed game. Heights range from 1,83m up to 2,44m.
- Square Mesh Range: Denser fence with 100mm x 100mm square blocks. Predator proof, mostly used for lion camps. Heights range from 0,6m to 2,4m.
- Multi Fence Range: 75mm vertical spacing for exotic game, also available in combination of 150mm spacing between the vertical wires for the top portion and 75mm spacing for the bottom portion. Heights range from 0,6m to 2,4m.
- Flexi Fence Range: For uneven terrain, it has a unique Ringlock system giving the fence tremendous flexibility, enabling it to be erected at a gradient of up to 45°. Heights range from 1,4m to 2,1m.
Promoted content by Bonnox.